Occupational Therapy Services
Paving the Way for Children to Succeed – on Their Terms
Our occupational therapists work with children to help address difficulties or delays they may be experiencing that interfere with their ability to participate in day-to-day activities, including challenges with:
- Motor skills (fine and gross motor)
- Activities of daily living/Self-help skills (dressing skills, feeding)
- Leisure activities (participating in school activities or after-school sports)
- Sensory processing difficulties (texture aversions, sensitivities)
Receipts for insurance will be provided.
We understand it can be difficult to come to our clinic, so we’re happy to arrange to come to your home or to school where your child most comfortable.
- $120/ hr in clinic
- $130/hr out of clinic (travel fees may apply)